Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shortcuts to Impressing your Friends

I sometimes feel like a walking trivia book. For some reason, I have a very good memory for trivial facts, though I have a tough time with names and I lose my keys often! But I can tell you that with a few simple web visits on a daily basis I learn a lot! So I herewith give you my two favorite things to read every day, for starters, and maybe you can get some quick knowledge from these goldmines of knowledge too.

www.rense.com - A giant "link" place where the only news you really need to know is listed down the right side by "most recent" and down the left by topic: i.e. Gulf Disaster, Economy Disaster, every disaster you could ever want! Plus he throws in very interesting stories, for instance I just read a Time magazine article from 1942 he linked, where 42 mental patients in Oregon died when a cook used Flouride (RAT POISON, you know, the stuff they add to water supplies) by mistake instead of baking powder in the eggs, the patients started falling and dying, how sad! But without rense.com i don't think I could have found that!

Harvey Organ's Daily Gold and Silver Blog - Just google Harvey Organ Gold and it will pop up, every day he dissects the fraudulent metals markets, and he also includes the most important few financial stories of the day, almost every day.....you have to learn about the fixed metals markets, it could be the easiest money ever available to be made, but hurry as the lid could blow any day and gold will be $5,000/oz and silver $200/oz or who knows?

Enjoy these sites, and the promised tax update is coming, I promise, as soon as my works slows down a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment