Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tax Update will have to wait! You need to read this!

I am working on a post summarizing the new tax laws heading our way 1/1/11. But in the meantime, I found a great article which does agree with what my research has made me suspicious of...I would feel derelict in my duties to you if I didn't share this article.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article22354.html

In a nutshell, the banks of the world are broke, "kaput" as Lily von Schtupp would say! We are in for a disaster, and the only way to hold any wealth will be gold and silver in my humble opinion.
I do hope that articles like this are wrong, but when you print trillions of dollars and the economy still stinks two years later, something has gone very wrong!
I promise a tax update when I get back from the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment